We all avoid visiting a dentist until the condition becomes really severe and then expect to get the problem diagnosed within a few visits. And one of the most danger condition or disease is oral cancer.
People go inconsistent when it comes to visiting a dentist in Delhi. Every day we intake a lot of calories and consume liquid drinks but still, we go careless when it comes to taking care of our dental health. Our dental hygiene is a way to so many other diseases because whatever we intake goes through the mouth to the stomach. Therefore, the bacteria emerging in the mouth travels to the stomach and affects the physical health. It is normal that with the growing ages the tooth problems occur but a majority of tooth problems that are seen today is largely because of skipping basic teeth hygiene practices such as brushing and flossing, consuming unhealthy food, avoiding minor dental problems which later on becomes severe. Just like regularly visiting a dermatologist, gynecologist or proctologist, or neurologist, you also need to visit regularly for dental checkups. Here are the reasons why.
Can identify the problem at the early stage – If you want to avoid major dental problems in future, it is better visiting a best dentist in Delhi on a regular basis. It is proven in a study that avoiding dental problems can lead to other major diseases. For example, a person having gum disease are twice more likely to suffer from a heart disease and can affect the ability to regulate the blood sugar. Also, later stages of a dental problem may require a dental surgery or implant which can be painful. Therefore, it is really essential to get the dental problem cured at its early stages to avoid future problems.
Dental care advice – The best to avoid dental problems is to follow the dental care advice. Best Dentist in Delhi suggests some of the essential dental care tips that you need to follow to avoid the dental problems.
- Brush twice a day and floss once in a day
- Brush your teeth right after your meal because it is the time when the bacteria grows in your mouth
- Choose a toothbrush with soft and small bristles
- Brush for atleast two minutes and in a slow and gentle motion.
Dr. Atul Kakkar is one of the leading dentists in Delhi, India. Call him to book your appointment at the earliest.
A Smiling face with shinning teeth is person’s special quality. Part of your face which every person notice when you speak or say a word. If the appearance of your teeth is good it’s a plus point for your smile. These are the essential part of body that needs a proper care plus attention. Hence choosing the best dentist in Delhi to remove the causes from your teeth is not easy to find. We are helping you to provide the lists of problems arrive in the tooth plus precaution we need to take for that.
- Dental Implant: It is the process which involves artificial tooth fixing into your jaw to hold a replacement of tooth or bridge. Its requirement is for those who lost their teeth because of some disease or other factors. Precaution which you need to take is not speaking any words after operation. Do not wash, spit, or touch the operated area on the day of operation. Avoid hot liquids of food intake soft foods and cold beverages.
- Root Canal Treatment: It is the procedure of repairing and saving tooth from the damaged pulp. You face lots of pain in toothache because of the pulp and infection occurrence in the tooth canal. Repairing and saving of damaged tooth by removal of pulp present in nerves, blood vessels and connecting tissues. Precaution to take is wait to remove the numbness present in your teeth afterwards eat something. Place an ice pack to reduce swelling from your teeth.
- Crown and Bridges: Crown is a cap which is place in tooth to restore its proper shape and size. For giving strength to the tooth and improving its appearance. Bridges are the fillings which remove the gap between the one and missing teeth. A precaution to take is stopping taking sticky and chewy foods.
- Bone Grafting: An oral surgery procedure to build bones, restore natural jaw lines to get a stronger foundation. The procedure involves removing of damaged tooth. Surgical operation is performing in jawbone involving bone grafting methods. Afterwards oral surgeons implant a metal post in your jawbone.
- Braces: Aligning and straitening of tooth is the major reason behind putting braces devices on teeth. Braces are costumed made design to correct the bad bites usually wear by children till the age of 18. Precautions to take is brush your teeth 3 times on daily basis. Keep cleaning your wires and use mouthwash to clean your mouth.
No doubt, early introductions can be extremely harrowing. The shallow part of meeting somebody surprisingly can give anybody some nervousness. Initial introductions empower a man to get a first take a gander at what sort of individual you are. Fortunately, you can pick up the certainty you have to genuinely give your internal parts a chance to sparkle. You can do this by entrusting your dental consideration the best dentist in Delhi.
Having the capacity to be completely sure with your grin will permit you to concentrate on more critical things like your identity. There are such a variety of extraordinary things you will have the capacity to accomplish when you are completely certain with yourself and your appearance. Seeing little contrasts in your appearance will really permit your internal parts to radiate through on the grounds that you no more have any uncertainty. Top dentist in Delhi is superiorly prepared in their specialty as well as can manage the cost of you quality dental consideration without the related high expenses. Quality dental consideration begins with quality dental specialists, along these lines utilizing a dental practitioner that has prevalent experience and mastery in the field can do ponders for your teeth.
There is nothing superior to having a splendid, splendid, and sound grin. Top dentist in Delhi is prepared to give your teeth the most quality consideration as could be expected under the circumstances. They know how to treat their patients and how to make the most agreeable and loose air. These dental practitioners will guarantee that you are totally fulfilled by the administrations rendered. Whatever your dental needs are there is a simple approach to deal with everything that is going ahead in your mouth. Numerous individuals are regularly apprehensive of setting off to the dental practitioner since they think they are going to get berated by their dental practitioner. Consequently, it is important to look forward for best dental practitioner as to keep away from inconveniences that may occur.
Finding a dentist in Delhi has become a tedious task. As we already know, dentists are in great number in Delhi. We sometimes get confuse, which dentist is good and which not. Dr. Kakkar’s Multispeciality dental clinic, New Delhi, India promises to provide one of the best and cost-effective dental services for its patients. Our dentists promise to offer the most advanced treatments and use advanced and new equipment’s for providing dental treatment for people.
We have assembled some of the very best dental professionals from all over the World and follow best practices to serve our patients. We aim to provide a professional service that is caring and supportive. We ensure to assist with fine dental care needs. Every step of treatment is undertaken with the utmost care, skill and attention to detail.
Our dentists offer following services:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Bonding
- Gum Reshaping
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Teeth Straightening
- Incognito Lingual Braces
- Inman Aligner
- Tooth Colored Braces
In the heart of the city, Dr. Kakkar’s Multispeciality dental clinic has been refurbished with the aim of providing high standards of dental care in Delhi. Our digital X-ray, CT scanner and intra-oral cameras are best and advanced in the market. It allows our dental experts to diagnose problems on the spot. With advanced dental surgeries we provide routine dental care too to our patients. Our team provides advice to patients regarding the eating habits, toothpaste to use and other important things to be followed to keep your teeth healthy. To get more specialized treatment such as dental implants, dental surgery, root canal treatment meets our team members and fixes the appointment.
With state-of-the-art technology and a variety of dental services, we are committed to help you with all of your dental needs! Our dentists provide extra support to patients with dental anxiety. When you call to make an appointment, feel free to share any worries you may have.