We all avoid visiting a dentist until the condition becomes really severe and then expect to get the problem diagnosed within a few visits. And one of the most danger condition or disease is oral cancer.
Most probably we think that choosing the toothbrush is something that needs not to be emphasized much and whatever we get available in the store, we pick and get back to our places. However, this process needs to be strictly avoided because choosing the right toothbrush is just as important as choosing the dress that perfectly fits your body. Every day we come across a number of advertisements that promises fresh breath, deep cleaning, and teeth whitening. But, before picking the toothbrush it is always better to consult the best dentist in Delhi to know what type of toothbrush is best for your teeth. There is a wide range of variety of toothbrushes available in the market from different size, bristles, shape, size, and color. Continue reading “Tips to Choose the Right Toothbrush by the Best Dentist in Delhi”
To maintain a dental hygiene, it is first important to understand the oral structure of a person’s mouth. The oral structure of mouth is also known as the oral cavity. Best dentist in Delhi explains the oral cavity, “our mouth is the hollow cavity through which the food and air enter into our body.” A mouth consists a set of organs like teeth, gums, hard and soft palate, tonsils, tongue, uvula, and lips that work together in the ingestion and digestion of food and air. Let’s understand some of these parts.
Teeth – There are 32 teeth in our mouth each is termed differently and have different characteristics.
Molars – molar teeth are a set of three or four blunt cusps that are used to chew and grind the food. They are situated at the end of teeth set. They generally have two or three roots, two in the lower-jaw line and three in the upper-jaw line.
Pre-molars – Pre-molar teeth have two cusps and these are also used while chewing and grinding the food. These are situated between the cuspids and the molars.
Cuspids – These have a sole pointed surface called as cusp that adjusts the tearing and shredding of the food.
Incisors – Incisor teeth are the front teeth that mark the appearance of the person and also used for biting the food.
Gums – The roots of the teeth are covered by thick rubbery connective tissue fixing the set of the teeth to the proper jaw bone and keeping them in a place and performing as a shock-absorber cushion to safeguard the teeth during active crunching actions.
Hard and soft palate – Best dentist in Delhi contribute in understanding the soft and hard palate of the mouth. The hard palate is extended over the top of the mouth and the hard structure of the palate is made up of maxillae and palatine bones. Whereas, the soft palate is situated next to the hard palate and mainly consist of muscle tissue.
Tongue – We can taste the food only with the help of tongue because it is supported by a number of taste buds each consisting of mainly three types of epithelial cells – gustatory cell, supporting cell, and basal cell.
People go inconsistent when it comes to visiting a dentist in Delhi. Every day we intake a lot of calories and consume liquid drinks but still, we go careless when it comes to taking care of our dental health. Our dental hygiene is a way to so many other diseases because whatever we intake goes through the mouth to the stomach. Therefore, the bacteria emerging in the mouth travels to the stomach and affects the physical health. It is normal that with the growing ages the tooth problems occur but a majority of tooth problems that are seen today is largely because of skipping basic teeth hygiene practices such as brushing and flossing, consuming unhealthy food, avoiding minor dental problems which later on becomes severe. Just like regularly visiting a dermatologist, gynecologist or proctologist, or neurologist, you also need to visit dentist in Model Town regularly for dental checkups. Here are the reasons why.
Can identify the problem at the early stage – If you want to avoid major dental problems in future, it is better visiting a best dentist in Delhi on a regular basis. It is proven in a study that avoiding dental problems can lead to other major diseases. For example, a person having gum disease are twice more likely to suffer from a heart disease and can affect the ability to regulate the blood sugar. Also, later stages of a dental problem may require a dental surgery or dental implant in Delhi which can be painful & costly. Therefore, it is really essential to get the dental problem cured at its early stages to avoid future problems.
Dental care advice – The best to avoid dental problems is to follow the dental care advice. Best Dentist in Shalimar Bagh suggests some of the essential dental care tips that you need to follow to avoid the dental problems.
- Brush twice a day and floss once in a day
- Brush your teeth right after your meal because it is the time when the bacteria grows in your mouth
- Choose a toothbrush with soft and small bristles
- Brush for atleast two minutes and in a slow and gentle motion.
Dr. Atul Kakkar is one of the leading dentist in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, India. Call him to book your appointment at the earliest.
Best dentist in Delhi take an individual look for patients and their health. They are anticipation situated however not faddists. They utilize x-beam and presumably propose a full-mouth ponder unless reasonable movies are accessible from the patient’s past dental practitioner.
A careful dental examination incorporates assessment of the teeth, gums, tongue, lips, within the cheek, sense of taste, and the skin of the face and neck, in addition to feeling the neck for anomalous lymph hubs and extension of the thyroid organ. In grown-ups a periodontal test ought to be embedded between the gums and teeth to recognize anomalous huge fissure. Great dental practitioners additionally graph their discoveries in detail.
Normal registration can identify issues early. Routine tooth cleanings chomp assessments, periodontal examinations, early intercessions, and fluoride medications can frequently stay away from expensive repairs. The recurrence of upkeep care ought to be founded on an appraisal of the recurrence of whole development, the rate of math arrangement, the state of the gums, and some other exceptional issue. When current treatment has been finished, the patient ought to be put on a review plan and told when the following check-up is expected.
Amazing dental work more often than not keeps going quite a while, though low-quality work may drop out or rot out in a couple of years. The cost of dental work is not the most ideal approach to judge quality; rather, focus on the time the dental specialist Delhi takes to take every necessary step. Great dentistry is impossible sequential construction system style; it requires significant investment and careful scrupulousness.
Before leaving on treatment, get an unmistakable comprehension at your own particular level of what could possibly be done what the result may be. Consider treatment choices, on the grounds that there might be more than one approach to finish an objective. For instance, a removable extension, settled scaffold, or an embed may all be satisfactory approaches to supplant a missing tooth; yet they have diverse points of interest, impediments, and cost.
A Smiling face with shinning teeth is person’s special quality. Part of your face which every person notice when you speak or say a word. If the appearance of your teeth is good it’s a plus point for your smile. These are the essential part of body that needs a proper care plus attention. Hence choosing the best dentist in Delhi to remove the causes from your teeth is not easy to find. We are helping you to provide the lists of problems arrive in the tooth plus precaution we need to take for that.
- Dental Implant: It is the process which involves artificial tooth fixing into your jaw to hold a replacement of tooth or bridge. Its requirement is for those who lost their teeth because of some disease or other factors. Precaution which you need to take is not speaking any words after operation. Do not wash, spit, or touch the operated area on the day of operation. Avoid hot liquids of food intake soft foods and cold beverages.
- Root Canal Treatment: It is the procedure of repairing and saving tooth from the damaged pulp. You face lots of pain in toothache because of the pulp and infection occurrence in the tooth canal. Repairing and saving of damaged tooth by removal of pulp present in nerves, blood vessels and connecting tissues. Precaution to take is wait to remove the numbness present in your teeth afterwards eat something. Place an ice pack to reduce swelling from your teeth.
- Crown and Bridges: Crown is a cap which is place in tooth to restore its proper shape and size. For giving strength to the tooth and improving its appearance. Bridges are the fillings which remove the gap between the one and missing teeth. A precaution to take is stopping taking sticky and chewy foods.
- Bone Grafting: An oral surgery procedure to build bones, restore natural jaw lines to get a stronger foundation. The procedure involves removing of damaged tooth. Surgical operation is performing in jawbone involving bone grafting methods. Afterwards oral surgeons implant a metal post in your jawbone.
- Braces: Aligning and straitening of tooth is the major reason behind putting braces devices on teeth. Braces are costumed made design to correct the bad bites usually wear by children till the age of 18. Precautions to take is brush your teeth 3 times on daily basis. Keep cleaning your wires and use mouthwash to clean your mouth.